Choosing a Nanny for your child is daunting, but we can help!We recommend you allocate time to ensure you are not under presure to hire just any Nanny, but the best:)
Your Nanny or Manny represents you in the communityYour Nanny is a role model for your child(ren)
Screening a Nanny should include a criminal background checkWe ensure an applicant is finger printed by the State of residence in person:)
How do you check out your Nanny?
US Parents : You have most probably found a Nanny/Manny you consider hiring through a door man, family, friends or a colleague. You have checked references and you think you have done everything to ensure you can trust your Nanny, but want to conduct background checks and is not sure how to go about it? We are aware families want to conduct a background check on their Nanny, but are unsure how to go about it, so we are pleased to let you know, you can rest at ease now as we can get a background check on your Nanny done, unlike any other organization offering similar services in the industry :)
- You cannot check anyone out ONLINE
- A finger print search is the ONLY way to validate identity in the United States
- We accompany applicants to 1 Police Plaza in person to have the background check submitted and return 10 working days later with the applicant to collect the report to be presented to you immediately
- We can also run a FBI Finger print search which will cover all 51 States
- We expect applicants to present two forms of authorized photo ID to verify thier identity
Email : [email protected] if you would like to have your Nanny checked out by us!
LISA SHULMAN, a New York City resident and Mom to two handles Background checks - who better than a parent driven by her passion to ensure the safety of all children in the United States:)
Lisa Shulman has a Bachelors in Psychology from Boston University and is a Certified Nutrition Consultant and she is working on her Masters in Public Health while raising two sons. Lisa is also a Co-Vice President of one of the best elementary schools in New York City - PS199. Lisa feels very strongly about ensuring the safety of children and she is also passionate about healthy eating for the whole family. Lisa lives in the Upper West Side of Manhattan